Health Inequalities Review
Summaries of research studies and reports
Welcome to Health Inequalities Review where we hope to help you keep up-to-date with important research on mental health, race, ethnicity, and inequalities.
We post short summaries that highlight key aspects of evidence-based publications relevant to health inequalities in health and social care in the UK.
The summaries are of work completed by researchers within the TIDES team and our collaborators.
All our summaries are free to read. This is because we want to make research easy to read and accessible to all. We want to facilitate discussions between people in the community, carers, researchers, policy makers, health and social care professionals.
You can use and share these summaries to start conversations, help with your essays and assignments, bring to appointments.
Recent Publication Summaries
- How does harassment and discrimination affect NHS staff?
- To vaccine or not to vaccine – that is the question
- Racial and ethnic differences in accessing NHS talking therapies
- We need to talk about discrimination, bullying and harassment at work
- Inclusion in Healthcare: Student Nurses Share Their Stories